I THINK THE TIME IS RAPIDLY APPROACHING THAT WE TRY TO
GET SOME HEADS TOGETHER AND THINK ABOUT OUR CHRISTMAS
GATHERING WE WERE TALKING ABOUT A FEW MONTHS BACK.
WE NEED AT LEAST ONE PERSON FROM EACH OF THE FOUR BOYS
FAMILIES TO GRAB THE BULL BY THE HORNS AND MAKE THIS A
VERY MEMORABLE OCCASION. I SUPPOSE WE SHOULD ASK FOR VOLUNTEERS
TO BEGIN WITH, AND THEN HAVE A MEETING TO DECIDE ON WHERE
AND WHEN, AND HOW. I'LL VOLUNTEER MY TIME TO BE AT EVERYONES
BECKON CALL (?). LETS SEE WHO WILL STEP UP AND TACKLE THIS DEED.
LET'S MAKE IT A GOOD ONE AND KEEP IT WITHIN A REASONABLE COST.
I DOUBT THAT ANY OF RAYS KIDS CAN MAKE IT SINCE THEY BOTH LIVE
OUT OF STATE...BUT WE CAN SEND THEM LOTS OF PICTURES.
WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU........UNCA J
7 comments:
Yes, I agree! And I'll volunteer to help with the planning, too! Any other takers? More hands lighten the load.
See Kristi's post for my comment on the possible date for the Extended Dunn Christmas...
I will volunteer to help with the planning. If everybody would like, we can meet at my house for lunch to start planning one day soon. I am also on board for December 5th, let's start the holidays off with family, fun and good cheer! If that sounds good let me know your availability...
THE 5TH SOUNDS GREAT AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. AMANDA HAS A GOOD IDEA,
BUT AS FOR ME, I WOULD KINDA LIKE THE PRIVACY OF JUST OUR FAMILY. I WILL LOOK INTO THE LEMING HOUSE WHERE WE HAD THE OUTSIDE PICNIC..
THE RENTAL FEE IS VERY NOMINAL..I'LL GET AN EXACT FIGURE IF ITS AGREEABLE WITH EVERYONE. AND
THANK YOU JACKIE FOR OFFERING YOUR HOME FOR THE INITIAL MEETING..THAT SUITS ME FINE. ARE WE READY TO HAVE A MEETING? SO WE HAVE
MYSELF, LINDA, AND JACKIE AS A COMMITTEE...ANYONE ELSE WANT TO JOIN US? THE MORE THE GOODER!!
THERE'S A LOT OF WORK TO ORGANIZING ONE OF THESE SHINDIGS
SO LETS HEAR FROM YOU....
My calendar is pretty open right now. We have a few REDS games left but they are evening games so it shouldn't interfere with a lunch meeting. Weekends are best for me since I work Monday thru Friday. If others are able to make a weekday meeting, though, I'll (reluctantly) bow out.
Anybody else interested? I agree with Unca J: the more the merrier!
Next weekend is busy for me but the next couple of Saturdays would work great! Let me know what works best for you. I talked to my Mom and she would like to join.
MORE THAN HAPPY TO INCLUDE ROSLYN...WELCOME ABOARD...
Post a Comment