Thursday, July 30, 2009

A thought to remember........

Always behave like a duck......keep calm and unruffled on the surface,but paddle like the dickens underwater.
You make more friends by being interested in them than by trying to get them interested in you .
Tears of joy are just liquid love spilling over.
You know you got car trouble when the engine won't start and the payments won't stop.
Success is often just an idea away.
Formula for youth :Keep your enthusiasm and forget your birthdays.
The mighty oak was once a little nut that stood it's ground.
Before reapeating any thing "a little bird told me " make sure it wasn't a cookoo.



I"ve got to quit reading so much, my head hurts theres so much crammed in there .I gotta let it out.

2 comments:

Linda said...

There's so much wisdom to ponder as I sit here at my desk eating my lunch. Thanks, Dad!

Sandy said...

Haha. Me too, Linny! Where does it get this stuff???

Thanks for the words of wisdom, dad!