The date we picked for Vinoklet isn't going to work after all!
Meemaw and Papaw are a HUGE reason for us getting together and we wouldn't want to leave them out.
So...how about Saturday, July 25th?
Again, I'd like to make a reservation, so let me know if you can come!
7 comments:
That date is much better for Bob and I. Count us in! I love that place!
Papaw, Bob and I will be your limo service. We'll pick up you and Meems and bring you back to the Heights that evening. I know you don't like driving in the dark. And don't say that it's too much trouble! I won't take NO for an answer!
Yes,Amanda Meemaw and I will be going.No Linny,I can't and won't ask you and Bob for Limo service.A short drive in the dark won't keep me from sharing time with all of you.
Sorry, my family can't make it that day. That is the day of the 15th annual picnic for my car club. Its a huge event that we spend months planning and everyone in the club is required to participate. Maybe next time...
I can come and Mike can join us too, but he will need to leave by 8 to go to work.
I am looking forward to it!!
Me and Jesse can come depending what time we are all gathering .. he has a wrestling Show every Saturday at about 8pm .. but I can come regardless of the time!
Brad and i will make it if Bethany is okay to leave for a couple hours after her surgery.
Post a Comment