Tuesday, June 30, 2009

THE RESULTS ARE IN...

...AND IT LOOKS LIKE OUR NEXT 2 FAMILY OUTINGS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
JULY 10 - VINOKLET
JULY 19 - ZOO
HOW DOES THIS SOUND TO EVERYONE?
I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR VINOKLET, SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU CAN MAKE IT AND BY WHAT TIME (KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A FRIDAY NIGHT)!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Bummer! I didn't vote for either of those dates. Dad and I aren't available. Fridays just won't work for Dad, he gets out of work too late for us to make it to Vinoket for dinner on July 10th. We have a REDS vs. Brewers game on July 19th.

Please don't alter the plan on our account. Enjoy and have fun. We'll catch it next time around.

Papaw said...

Friday doesn't work for me either,and I'm sure Jeff and Belinda couldn't make it .Sorry .....enjoy

Kristi said...

I would like to go to the zoo. I go back to work starting that day (I don't have my schedule yet). I will try to avoid the 19th so that we can come.

Anonymous said...

SWEET i can finally visit the family!!