Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thank You!!!

I can honestly say that I have the best family in the world!! You all made my big day better than I could ever have hoped. Your love and support was so obvious; it made hitting 60 a little less painful.

Thanks for the surprise. Thanks for sharing a really fun birthday dinner with me. Thanks for the hugs and birthday wishes.

You guys are all awesome!!

Love ya, San

2 comments:

Papaw said...

You didn't get anymore than what you deserve.Okay all you fifty plusers ask the birthday girl it ain't all that bad,huh San.

Anonymous said...

THER'S REALLY NOTHING BAD ABOUT GETTING OLDER. ITS NICE WHEN THE CASHIER GIVES YOU A "SENIOR DISCOUNT"....OR YOU GET MAIL TO JOIN AARP....AND PEOPLE DON'T ASK TO SEE AN I.D. TO BE SURE YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH TO BUY BEER....AND YOU ARE DRAWING CLOSER TO RETIREMANT...
YOUR ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT YOU DON'T LOOK THE PART....!!DUNN DONE