Wednesday, July 15, 2009
One more time
In surgery for a heart attack,a middle aged woman had a vision of GOD by her bedside."Will I die "she asks.GOD says "No you have 30 more years to live.With 30 moreyears to look forward,she decides to make the best of it.So since shes in the hospital,she gets beast implants ,liposuction,a tummy tuck,hair transplants,and collagen injections in her lips .She looks great!....The day she is discharged,sheexits the hospital with a swagger,crosses the street ,and is immediately hit by an ambulance and killed....Up in heaven,she sees GOD."You said I had 30 more years to live "she complains."Thats true "says GOD."So what happened" GOD shrugs," I didn't recognize you" he answered.............................I told you I'm running out of jokes.So help..help....help!!..............After reading this before sending,I noticed she had beast implants ,as you can guess I meant breast implants.Don't you see how hard it is for me to do all this typing?.....Again I say Help....Help...Help.
2 comments:
you're doin fine bro....ha ahaha
I'm amazed how you can keep- coming up with new material! hahaha
Post a Comment