Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bethany surgery at 7:30 am

Bethany is having surgery in the morning She will be in ICU for one to two days or longer depending on how well she does. then will be moved to a regular room. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayer.
Kim and Brad

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure the good LORD upstairs
will be with her every minute. she
will be in our prayers for sure.
unca j & aunt gloria

JackieDunnScott said...

I wish her a speedy recovery....I will keep her in my prayers!

Papaw said...

I tried to call last night but I kept getting a busy signal.Bee I was with you when you had your first surgery for your cleft pallet,I prayed for you then,and your next operation and the next operation and the next ect..ect ...ect.You can bet Papaw will open up his connection with the man upstairs and pray for a successful procedure and a swift recovery.We all love you Bee!!

Amanda said...

You'll be in my prayers, too! Brit filled me in on the details...it's going to be so amazing once it's all over!

Linda said...

Dear Father - we offer this prayer for Bethany. Guide the hands of the surgeons. Place the most competent and compassionate nurses and caregivers in her path. Calm her nerves as she prepares for this procedure.

Thank you for loving Bethany and protecting her through her many surgeries. Bless her healing and bring her to a speedy and complete recovery.

In Jesus precious name we pray. Amen.