Wednesday, June 24, 2009

4 Days til Papaw's Birthday!

Click on the following links for more information on where we're going this Sunday -- starting at the REDS Hall of Fame at 1 PM:


Then we're off to Famous Dave's in Florence. I'm guessing we'll be there around 3:30 PM:


Check out both of the websites for additional info: admission costs, menu, etc. You may want to join Famous Dave's P.I.G. Email Club. I did and they sent me a coupon for a free dessert! There are also special membership deals for the REDS Hall of Fame. Check it out!

Our guest list so far: Papaw (the Birthday Boy!), Meems, Bob, Linda, Matt, Amanda, Maddox, Lana, Nikki, Aunt Sandy, Todd, Sam, Zae & Logan. And maybe the Curtsingers (for dinner only). Hope to hear from everyone!

2 comments:

bev said...

Ed and myself and adam will be joining everyone for dinner.See ya there.

Brittany said...

Count me and Jesse in!