Mom - My mom is doing great and will be moving into a new condo in June. She is so happy to be moving into a bigger place, in a community with lots of amenties. And the best part, she is moving even closer to me, less than five minutes away. She is currently in Nebraska with her sister Geri for a family wedding and traveling more than ever.
Aunt Geri & Mom

Bonni & Don - Bonni's family including Katie & James (Matthew and Adam) and MaryAnn and Adam (Anthony & Abby) are all doing great. Bonni and Don renewed thier wedding vows in December in Cozumel, and took their whole family including Mom and Aunt Geri on a cruise so everyone could be there for the ceremony.
Bonni & Don

Katie, James, Mathew and Adam
MariAnne, Adam, Anthony and Abby
Jackie & Dean - We have been very busy working long hours and spending time with the grandkids. Dean is looking forward to get some golfing in this summer. My favorite thing to do is to go to garage sales to look for toys and household things in great condition, clean them and make them look like new for the house and the grandkids. I have an eye for turning "s--- into shinola"I think I inherited my bargain hunting from my Dad. Everyone has been very sick with a stomach virus but so far Dean and I have been lucky. Keith & Nicki (Carson, Justin & Brooke) travel frequently for business so Dean and I pick up the slack with the kids. Keith is in Sales and Nicki is in Marketing. Mark & Amanda (Gavin & Gabrielle) Mark is an electrician and Amanda is a "saint" and watches all the kids. They all just got back from a long weekend at Disney World. Keith and Mark have a "Party Barge" and in the summer a lot of time is spent on the lake.
Nicki and Carson
Amanda, Gavin & Gabby
Mark & Gavin
Keith & Carson
The Twins pictures are in a few Blogs Back.Donna & Dave - (Josh & Ryan) The Pike's are doing great and thinking about selling their house and moving into a condo on a lake in the same complex as my mom. With no outside upkeep it will leave more time for Dave to fish and Donna to shop.
Ryan, Donna, Alexa, Dave
Donnie & Julie - (Alexa, Ashley, Allie & Luke) As you might imagine Donnie and Julie stay busy just keeping up the kid's activities. Donnie and Julie will both be turning "40" this summer.... We can't even get them together long enough to get a recent photo.
If I bored you all to tears, blame Uncle Gene! :-)
5 comments:
You are not boring us at all, cousin! It's great to hear about everyone (and see pictures). We simply have to get our extended family together again. How 'bout it Unca J? Didn't you say something about a family reunion?
Yay! I love pictures of family! Thanks for posting.
Really good to hear from you. What a nice looking family.I definately agree J.D. start putting together that reunion you guys were talking about.How neat that would be.Wow Nana And Papaw Sure started something didn't they? Jackie please don't be a stranger to this blog ,keep 'em coming and share with us.
i concur with everyone else..family photo's and updates are not boring. We will have a re-union in december and wE'll start the planning in aug. or sept.
If I knew how to send photo's over on the blog....you'd really see boring....DUNN DONE
Okay, Unca J. I'm going to find some instructions for you so you can start posting pictures.
Jackie, I also enjoyed seeing the pictures and hearing how everyone is doing. Thanks!
Post a Comment