We went to San Alfonso and Algorrobo today. The drive was cool. I should have taken some pics but I was busy checking out the countryside. We drove through a huge forest with really cool trees. Some of the palms are 30 foot tall or more. When we got to San Alfonso we went straight to the model apartment. The security is so tight they don't let anyone wonder around unless you live there. After thinking about it we got over the disappointment and decided that it was a good thing. The sales guy offered to sneak us in though if we could come back on Monday when it's not so busy. I think we decided we're OK with what we saw so we'll move on to the next adventure. Here's some pics of the trip. Enjoy and hopefully it will entice you guys to go with us next time.
A few views from the model apartment on the 11th floor

The Apartment
Sitting in the living roomAlgorrobo ... the town next to San Alfonso
Fishing boats
Jacque, Elsa, Belinda and Wally
Sail boats
Yeah we got hungry again. This place was nice. Celebrating their 50th anniversary. Belinda had a Barros Lucos (meat and cheese sandwich) I had Queso y Camerone Empenadas (Shrimp and Gouda cheese Empanadas) Wally had a hamberguesa con Queso y papas fritas (cheese burger and fries) Elsa had a chicken dinner with a lot of stuff. I'm not sure what Jacque and Sharon were having but I know it had palta (avacado) on it cause it was green.
Heading back to Cerro Castillo in Vina del Mar. You can see San Alfonso in the background of this shot. We had a great time. Good company, good food and great views.Hasta Mas Tarde (later),
The Chile Dunns

4 comments:
Nice! Papaw needs to be painting some of these scenic pix of the ocean.
I believe i would rather be out in one of those fishing boats, instead of smearing paint on a canvas.Think i could hitch a ride????
It is an absolutely beautiful country, Jeff & Belinda! I can see why you love it so much!
The water looks beautiful!
Post a Comment