Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Message to Bethany from Chile

Here's a little video communication from chile.

and some afterthoughts...

We're hanging out at the apartment. We had a very sad thing happen. Belindas cousin died Friday. He had a problem with alcohol and died of complications from that. He was 42.

Jeff (Jefi) and his family were visiting us after the funeral. That's when we watched Bethanys video and decided to make a blog entry from Jeff. We'll be heading up the hill tomorrow.

Later,

Jeff, Belinda, Wally, Jefi, Alex and Jacque

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Very sorry to hear about Belinda's cousin.

Nice message from Jefi to Bethany (Hola, Jefi!) except that I thought I heard him say his sister sings too and that she was 'right there'... then the camera panned to his father(?) Did I miss something in the translation? :-)

Have fun going up the hill today! More pictures and/or videos expected!

Amanda said...

My condolences as well. We will pray for your family.

I love hearing your family talk with their strong accent...it's so beautiful!

BumbleBEE said...

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to watch my video:)


Bethany