Monday, May 18, 2009

Me singing "White Horse" By Taylor Swift:)

Hey Everyone! I finally finished a couple of reports that I had to do and I some time to do another video. So I picked the song "White Horse" By Taylor Swift because its one of my fave songs!:) I hope you all enjoyy!!xD

Much Love,

Bethany(Bee)

5 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Bethany,
I made my way to your video through the blog of my friends, Sarah and Kevin. (They link to Not Dunn Bloggin'.)

Anyway, I just wanted to say that you have a truly beautiful voice! I hope you keep singing. :)

-Susan
Warrington, PA

Amanda said...

Good job, B! BTW...Sarah and Kevin are our best friends...and Susan is friends with them...what a great way to have your voice heard, huh?!

Papaw said...

Good job Bee,although I' don't know the song I like to hear you sing.Keep it up!!

Sandy said...

Thanks for the melody, Bee! I always enjoy hearing you sing. Thanks for sharing with the blog!!

Jeff said...

Your Aunt Belinda was shocked to here you sing. She thinks you have a great voice. Oh... and me too.