A place to share what's new with you and your branch of the Dunn (and related) family trees!!!
Make that ditto for the Sharfe branch!! Have a happy, happy day!! We love you!!!
I concur,I hope their will be many more in the future.J.D. I don't want to get mushy but you are the epitome of what a brother should be ..so heres to many tight lines and keep your rod tip up....Love ya little Bro....
Happy B-Day! Where did you see Greg? I can't remember the last time I saw him.
I hope you had a great birthday day!!!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES. I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH.GOSH, I'VE NEVER BEEN CALLED AN EPITOME BEFORE...IT FEELS KINDA GOOD....DUNN DONE
Happy birthday godfather
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Make that ditto for the Sharfe branch!! Have a happy, happy day!! We love you!!!
I concur,I hope their will be many more in the future.J.D. I don't want to get mushy but you are the epitome of what a brother should be ..so heres to many tight lines and keep your rod tip up....Love ya little Bro....
Happy B-Day! Where did you see Greg? I can't remember the last time I saw him.
I hope you had a great birthday day!!!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES. I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH.
GOSH, I'VE NEVER BEEN CALLED AN EPITOME BEFORE...IT FEELS KINDA GOOD....DUNN DONE
Happy birthday godfather
Post a Comment