Have you ever seen a Lime Green living room?? When Jesse was away at one of his wrestling shows, I decided that our pale cream walls were too drab. I drove to the Lowe's behind our apartment and perused the Paint Colors. Nothing struck me as anything but BLAND .. until I came across this beautiful Key Lime Green color.
I have to say, the employees at Lowe's were baffled by my color choice asking 'What room are you painting?!?! You must LOVE green!'. I was even advised to wear sunglasses in the house as it would probably be a blinding color. It's so bright!
I love it though!
Next, I'll be painting my dining room. Stay tuned!
6 comments:
Hey Britt! I must admit I kind of like the green! Good for you for making a bold choice!!
And anyway... what's wrong with sunglasses indoors? It will give your dad an excuse to pull out the Oakley's next time he visits.
Britt - as long as you like it, go for it! It's fun to personalize your space!
Hey, Papaw, doesn't Britt's sofa match your loveseat? How cool is that?
I LIKE it.Be your own person and do what you like.
Yeah,Linda Britts couch and our love seat match.It shows what good taste we both have.I wanted to make her feel at home if she ever gets over to see us.
Don't worry, papaw! I'm already looking at my schedule to pick a day to come over to your place and have dinner with you and Meemaw!! How does this Sunday work??
That's the same color as Matt's office, so you know I love it!!
Post a Comment