Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Todd!

Fishin' at Lake James
Foolin' around with Logan
Cruisin' with the boys in the '63.
Hanging with Zae


Happy Birthday, Buddy! Thanks for always being there for me and actually liking to hang out with me. :-) I really enjoy sharing the Reds and Bengals with you... and reggae too! I know I can always count on you and am very proud of what a great dad and a hard worker you are. Thanks for calling me as often as you do just to chat. I LOVE THAT! ...and I love you!
I hope you enjoyed your birthday 'wings'. Let's so shopping soon!

6 comments:

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Happy b-day, cuz! How old does this make you now? I can never remember how far apart we are. Got any plans to celebrate?

caveman said...

Happy Birthday Todd!!

bev said...

Happy Birthday Todd!!

Todd said...

Thanks for all the B-day wishes!

Jeff said...

Happy Birthday Todd. I like you too.