Monday, March 2, 2009

35 yEARS?????

can it possibley be that Mike and Sandy have been married that long?Any way happy anniversary and many,many more to two of my favorite people.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! You just don't see that these days...how encouraging for me! Congrats! Any plans on celebrating?

Anonymous said...

NICE GOIN MIKE AND SANDY...THAT'S A REAL MILESTONE TODAY. I REMEMBER
YOUR DAY WELL. MY TRIO SUPPLIED THE MUSIC AT ISAAC WALTONS CLUB HOUSE WHERE YOUR DAD WAS A MEMBER.
IT WAS A GOOD TIME....GOOD FOOD...
GOOD PEOPLE....HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MORE ANNIVERSARIES.....UNCA J.
(I HOPE I'M CORRECT ON THAT)..

Sandy said...

Mike and I celebrated by having dinner at Oceanaire, downtown. It as FABULOUS!! The crab cakes were unbelievable... and you KNOW I'm picky about my crab cakes!

I'm not crazy about fish but I did try a taste of pickled herring on the garnish tray and a bite of the complementary salmon ceviche nachos. The herring was like eating a soft sour piece of rubber (Mike liked it, natch) and the salmon was very lemony... not bad.

Anyway I would highly recommend this place if you like fish/seafood and are willing to spend a few bucks. At the end of the dinner our waitress presented us with 2 copies of the daily printed menus that had "Happy Anniversary, Mike and Sandy" printed at the top, a hand drawn and colored Anniversary Card (cute) and a complementary Baked Alaska that she set on fire at the table.

All in all a great celebration!

bev said...

wow!congrats!IM right behind yah

JackieDunnScott said...

Congratulations!!!!!