.. to the .. north side?
I'm moving to Middletown! I have been working at an apartment community for 2 weeks now and I LOVE it. Next week, I start leasing and I'm super excited! I thought having a 2nd job would KILL me but I have to say that I actually look forward to starting my mornings here at Robin Springs every day! Not only is the staff great, but the residents are pretty nice, too. The owner of the community decided to cancel my probationary period because I'm just 'that awesome' .. and I get to move in a lot sooner than expected! March 10th!!! It's a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath townhome!! YAY!
I picked out the apartment that I wanted and since the previous tenant JUST moved out, it's VERY messy. But, I got to order new carpet and tiling .. and I can't wait to start decorating! It'll be maaahvelous! I'm counting on the Powers girls to give me a hand .. they sure know their interior decorating stuff!!
Anyway .. on to the pictures I took today!
Pictures!!!
I'm REALLY happy about it. I don't have a lick of furniture yet .. so I'll be sitting in an empty apartment for a while but .. I can't wait to start shopping Ikea!
5 comments:
Good luck with your new place!!
I hope everything works out just like you expect it to .Cograts aqnd don't forget Meemaw and I love you very much.
Congrats Brit :-) I was so excited to move into my first apartment...I think I have an extra box of silverware if you want/need it!
Ahh that would be awesome, Lana! I'm definitely accepting donations. As it stands, I only have bedroom furniture and a microwave haha.
good luck with your new place.bev
Post a Comment