Friday, February 6, 2009

I must be lucky ..


because I hear the job market is HORRIBLE!

Well, this week I did the impossible and got a 2nd job! Starting Monday, I will be working at Robin Springs Apartment complex in Middletown off of OH-122. It's a little ways away but that's ok .. after 90 days, I'm getting a townhome there!

They hired me to start as an administrative assistant and once I learn the ins and outs of the complex, I'll become a Manager of the property and be able to start leasing apartments .. bringing in even more $$$! I think I'm going to LOVE my new job and the people that work there are AWESOME! The owner is even going to send me to training classes so I can get my CPA (Certified Property Manager)! Eventually, this job will turn full-time so I won't be hauling myself to Blue Ash everyday to work at LasikPlus.

I'm very excited about this opportunity! Anyone need a new place? ;)
Just call me Kramer .. I always have a new, crazy idea up my sleeve!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow! It must take a lot of energy to generate all those new ideas, Kramer! hehe

What made you look for a job in Middletown? Were you planning to move there?

Hope it works out for you! Good Luck, Britt!!

Brittany said...

Thanks! I wasn't planning on it but I saw an ad on Craigslist for the job and it sounded great! Even better that it comes with a cheap apartment!