A place to share what's new with you and your branch of the Dunn (and related) family trees!!!
I've been told of my "Nomination" a couple times by Ben. I'll post something tonight.
Hey Wally! I was going to send you an invitation but it looks like you are good to go!So... NO EXCUSES!! I'm looking forward to your post! :-)
HO HUM.............
Wally is having technical difficulties. We'll need to give him a little more time to get his account set up.In the mean time there is nothing preventing everyone else from posting something so we don't all get bored.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I've been told of my "Nomination" a couple times by Ben. I'll post something tonight.
Hey Wally! I was going to send you an invitation but it looks like you are good to go!
So... NO EXCUSES!! I'm looking forward to your post! :-)
HO HUM.............
Wally is having technical difficulties. We'll need to give him a little more time to get his account set up.
In the mean time there is nothing preventing everyone else from posting something so we don't all get bored.
Post a Comment