Despite the winter weather and several days off this week, Matt had to venture into Blue Ash so he could take a test. Yes, we graduated from college almost 9 years ago, but in his new position as financial advisor, he must have several different licenses (of which I can't even begin to understand or explain). This afternoon he successfully passed the 63 series exam! It's a BIG deal for him and I am very proud...especially since tests are NEVER any fun!Thursday, January 29, 2009
Congrats to Matt!
Despite the winter weather and several days off this week, Matt had to venture into Blue Ash so he could take a test. Yes, we graduated from college almost 9 years ago, but in his new position as financial advisor, he must have several different licenses (of which I can't even begin to understand or explain). This afternoon he successfully passed the 63 series exam! It's a BIG deal for him and I am very proud...especially since tests are NEVER any fun!
4 comments:
Hey way to go Matt.I know Amanda,Lenny and Bob are proud as punch over your success at thoes dreaded exams.I want you to know that Meemaw and I are proud too.
Yeah! Congrats!
Way to go, Matt!
Hey Matt! That is awesome!
Good job, Matt. I never had any doubt...
Post a Comment