Sunday, January 4, 2009

Now what???

Well the bengals lost,the colts lost,its not time for the reds,so what the heck is a guy supposed to do in this black hole they call sunday afternoon???With zilch to do ,guess I'll have to spring a couple more "word nerd "games on you.Just remember I'm old and not too smart so keep all your dises to yourself.......
1 Roley ,poley
2 Electric ..showers
3 Handy barf
4Plum bricks
5 Loose gun

6Frilly dilly
7 Mend a screen Towers
8Wishing sewer

18 comments:

Sandy said...

Not sure what exactly we're supposed to do with these words. Help?

Papaw said...

As before,rhyme with well known phrases.

Anonymous said...

WOW BRO,,,,THOSE ARE DOOZIES
ROLEY POLEY....HOLY MOLEY?
HANDY BARF...CANDY BAR?
MEND A SCREEN TOWERS..LINDA JEAN POWERS?
THE OTHERS HAVE ME RUMINATING..

Papaw said...

You got two J.D. Holy Moley and Linda Jean Powers .Keep ruminating.

Sandy said...

Okay, not sure how I feel about it but I think Handy Barf is Sandy Sharfe.

Papaw said...

You are right San ,sorry i couldn't think of another word.Keep at it .

Anonymous said...

IS LOOSE GUN....MOOSE DUNN?
(if it is am i a well known phrase)?

Anonymous said...

is wishing sewer...fishing lure?

Anonymous said...

I'M BACK....
IS FRILLY DILLY ...WILLY NILLY?
SEE YA LATER...

Papaw said...

Youre good J.D. you make me proud. Two to go and I,m defeated.

Anonymous said...

SORRY BRO...I'VE RUMINATED MYSELF INTO THE GROUND AND CAN'T THINK OF WHAT THOSE LAST 2 MIGHT BE...I DON'T WANT TO DEFEAT YOU, SO JUST TELL ME WHAT THEY ARE....LIL BRO

Papaw said...

I Win ,I win ,finally The answers are..; plum .bricks=drum sticks.....Electric shower =eclectic Flowers I hated to pull that last one on you guys but I had to win one ,one way or the other.

Anonymous said...

I DON'T FEEL SO BAD NOW....

Sandy said...

Eclectic Flowers? Oh come ON!!! Where did you come up with THAT one?

Linda said...

Dad's been studying the dictionary!

Papaw said...

Straight out of Websters .I'ts common verbage with the people I associate with.

Sandy said...

You are a crack up!!!

Next time I invite you to dinner, you better bring me some of those eclectic flowers, Dad! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS GENO...YOUR BLOG
RECEIVED 18 RESPONSES...A NEW RECORD?