A place to share what's new with you and your branch of the Dunn (and related) family trees!!!
Created by The Car Connection
I scored an 80. Like Rainman said, "I'm an excellent driver!"
San...You and are alike in more ways than one.Yep I also scored an "A"(80).I guess I'll be okay to drive (in daytime) a couple more years.
I got an 85!
Smarty-pants111!!!!
I'M NOT GOING TO MENTION MY SCORE BECAUSE IT WOULD SOUND LIKE I WAS BRAGGING....88!!
Well, I admitted that I do talk on my cell sometimes and text (very rarely) while I am driving. I'm sure that is what placed me in the LOW SCORING excellent drivers. :-)Let's hear from the rest of the clan... how safe are YOU???
Got a 90. Just a boring driver I guess.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I scored an 80. Like Rainman said, "I'm an excellent driver!"
San...You and are alike in more ways than one.Yep I also scored an "A"(80).I guess I'll be okay to drive (in daytime) a couple more years.
I got an 85!
Smarty-pants111!!!!
I'M NOT GOING TO MENTION MY SCORE BECAUSE IT WOULD SOUND LIKE I WAS BRAGGING....88!!
Well, I admitted that I do talk on my cell sometimes and text (very rarely) while I am driving. I'm sure that is what placed me in the LOW SCORING excellent drivers. :-)
Let's hear from the rest of the clan... how safe are YOU???
Got a 90. Just a boring driver I guess.
Post a Comment