Friday, December 26, 2008

Yoo hoo hoo - we got it too! (Prime Rib)

I got up early and sat there waiting for everyone to get up. Jeff got up first and came in the kitchen. He said "Where's my coffee?". I said "It's not ready yet." (Cr*p I gotta start cooking). Then Jeff said "I'm starving!" (So I said cr*p again!). Then I heard someone coming down the steps. It was Benjamin. After I gave Jeff his breakfast and was settling in on the couch Ben said "What about me?" (So I said "Cr*p here we go again"). The other 2, Wally and Kenny, where still sleeping and we decided to let them sleep until 11:00. At 11:00 we sent Ben to wake them up but Kenny was already coming down the stairs. What a surprise! And then before I sat down I asked Kenny "Do you want to eat breakfast?" He said "No." So I said "Hallelujah ..... Hallelujah!". I didn't bother to ask Wally. I just sat there and kept my mouth shut.

Ben started cooking prime rib. I started with the mashed potatoes, green beans, peas and other stuff. We also finshed up the chocolate eclair dessert. After it was all ready we all dove in and ate and topped it off with a glass of Chilean wine. We all said Felice Navidad as a toast. We headed for the living room and we watched a movie. When the movie was over I opened my eyes and Jeff said "You where sleeping during the movie." and I said "No I was not". And that's how our Christmas was this year.

We had a good time and we hope you did too.

Belinda

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S FUNNY BELINDA....HOW DO YOU SAY CRAP IN SPANISH?

Sandy said...

hahahaha... maybe "cr*p" IS the Spanish translation! (just kidding)

Sounds like you guys had a great(y delicioso) Christmas.

Jeff said...

That would be mierda (cr*p)

Belinda

Linda said...

Prime Rib! Man you guys are living high on the hog! We had cold cuts and potato soup. But it was delicious anyway and we enjoyed every minute of Christmas Day.

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Papaw said...

Our dining hall was closed so Meems and I feasted on Dinty Moore Stew and Fruitcake.(Lenny called and wanted to bring dinner to us but I wouldn't let her.)