Friday, December 12, 2008
Okay lets try this..wake up guys ,are you out there?
I remember my wedding very well,the elderly gentleman said.I carried my new bride across the threshold of our little house and said "Honey this is your and my little world'."And I suppose you've lived happily ever after?.a friend asked."We've been fighting for the world's championship ever since he replied.
4 comments:
Okay everyone. Papaw is getting desperate! Let's liven up the blog a little with a few posts from YOU.
Obviously your post doesn't have to be about some earth shattering news. Papaw and Unca J's posts are evidence of that!!!
Let's keep this thing going! What do you say?
Let's have a post from Bev, Linda, Caveman and Jeff this weekend, huh? And how about a post from some of the cousins?
Hummm...J.D. Me thinks we are getting a put down From the deathly prose we are putting on this blog,from my number uno daughter.Shall we continue or let this thing die a premature demise. It's up to you Bro.
SINCE WE ARE THE ELDEST OF THE (DUNN) CLAN, AND YOU ARE THE OLDEST,METHINKS THAT YOU SHOULD BE
ABLE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT TO DO. I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU WHEN I GROW UP....UNCA JERRY
I love it! You two (Papaw and Unca J.) make me laugh out loud!
I agree with Unca J. As we climb the ladder of age and wisdom we can say whatever we durn well please!
Ha Ha Ha!
Post a Comment