Monday, December 29, 2008

Message for Unca Jerry

Nikki, Me, and Manda at Great Scott's on Christmas Eve

Unca Jerry - I've been working on cleaning my condo all day (finally! Praise the Lord for Christmas vacation :-) I finally tackled the lower level (I refuse to call it a basement!) which I've been putting off since I moved in a couple of months ago. For my old camera, I found the sotfware, USB cable, and original box with instructions. Would it be more convenient if I brought everything to my mom's or to Meemaw & Papaw's? Just let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM CLOSER TO YOUR MOMS. TO LEAVE IT THERE WOULD BE FINE...LET ME KNOW WHEN SHE HAS IT AND I'LL LEAVE A CHECK WITH HER TO GIVE TO YOU
...UNCA JERRY.....NICE PIC OF YOU GUYS....

LanaP0wers said...

Okay...I'll drop it off tomorrow, but I'll follow up on here to let you know that it's there for sure. Oh - and I think the reason you couldn't get ahold of me via email is that the "O" in Powers is a zero, not the letter "o" I had to do that because someone already had LanaPowers@yahoo. The nerve! ;-)