Friday, December 19, 2008
Hey...HEY.....HEY..
Hey ..Hey.. Hey...,Tomorrow is the day. Come one , come all, lets have a ball. All kinds of cookies ,and cakes too ,will be waiting for me and you...so get up early ,shine your shoes ,wear any kind of clothes you may choose ,comb your hair ,brush your teeth ,jump in your car and away you'll go and let nothing deter you (not even snow).At one o'clock Amanda will say "lets get this thing underway".So come on Dunn's LETS PARTEE!!!
4 comments:
WELL, GLORIA IS UNDER THE WEATHER WITH SOME SORT OF BUG. SHE WENT TO THE DOCTOR YESTERDSAY AND HE PRESCRIBED A COUGH MEDICINE THAT CONTAINS CODEINE.ITS UNLIKELY SHE WILL ATTEND. I FEEL O.K. AND WILL BE THERE. IF I FEEL AS THOUGH SHE HAS PASSED ME THE BUG. I WILL BRING WHAT WE WERE GOING TO BRING AND THEN LEAVE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GET ANYONE SICK...ESPECIALLY THE BABIES..IF I FEEL O.K. I WILL STAY...UNCA JERRY
I'm sad to hear you guys are under the weather. If you don't feel well enough to stay and party with us, there is no reason for you to make the drive just to drop off ice and condiments. I will be happy to cover you, if you want. Just shoot me an e-mail.
Hopefully, though, you will both feel better tomorrow.
oops! I didn't know Todd was logged on when I replied. So Unca J., if you want me to bring the stuff you signed up for, let ME (Sandy) know.
NO...I ALREADY PURCHASED EVERYTHING..I FEEL O.K NOW AND HOPE TO CONTINUE TO BE O.K. I WILL BRING THE GOODIES AND IF I FEEL O.K. I WILL STAY....MAYBE GLO WILL BE WELL BY THEN, BUT THAT'S PRETTY UNLIKELY...HOPE TO C U 2 MORROW..
UNCA JERRY
Post a Comment