Monday, November 3, 2008

The time is now......

Tomorrow is the day,Nov 4 It will soon all be over, no more slurs , no more mud slinging no more character assassinations .If we are lucky ,we will have a united USA and we can go our way with the knowledge that we have had our say .There is a saying that starts out with "Now is the time that all good men come to the aid of their country" I'm sure that meant women too. So lets get out there and vote how we believe.I'll not say any more on this subject so I'm getting down from my bully pulpit,pressing my best blue jeans and readying my self for the most important election in my lifetime......vote vote vote

3 comments:

Sandy said...

At 0630 tomorrow morning, I will be in line to vote! How about you??? Let's let the Dunn's be heard!!

Amanda said...

I'm happy to say I'll be voting tomorrow...for the first time ever!

Jeff said...

I voted last Monday. Hardly any line down in Greencastle.