Monday, November 3, 2008

Its official...

I wanted to share my good news. I took my nursing board exam on Saturday and I found out this morning that I passed, so I am officially an BSN RN. I start my new job at Children's Hospital in the RCNIC on Nov. 12 and I am very excited.

Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Papaw said...

Kristi....Let me be the first to congratulate you on passing your boards exam.Meemaw and I are so very proud of you.

caveman said...

Congratulations Kristi!!!!! Way to go.

Aunt Kim and Uncle Brad

Sandy said...

YAY!!!!!! So happy for you and proud to have you in the sisterhood of Dunn family nurses! :-)

I can't wait to hear how you like RCNIC!!

Congratulations, Kristi!!

Todd said...

Way to go cuz!!! Sam will be jealous, but it should motivate her even more! Thanks for that! lol

Brittany said...

That's so great!! You sure have a lot to be excited for!! Congratulations!

Amanda said...

Amazing! How does it feel to have all your hard work pay off?!

Jeff said...

Congratulations! We always new you could do it!