HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUDDY-BOY! WE LOVE YA!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
the Birthday Boy!!!
I can't believe Zae is TEN years old already! Below are a few pix I have taken of him along the way.
This is Zae "the dude" all decked out in his Easter finery.
Zae wearing Peepaw's cool hat!
During our vacation in Myrtle Beach a couple years ago, Zae almost joined the crew of this pirate ship. He was seriously ready to say goodbye to his family and live the life of a pirate!
4 comments:
Zae is definately happy to see all the B-day wishes! Thanks guys!
I can't believe Zae is 10 already!! How did ya celebrate?
BTW...that pin-striped suit is AWESOME!
Grandma Sandy and Peepaw Mike are taking Zae (and Logan, of course) to a movie and out to eat (Zae's favorite thing to do) on Saturday. He's having birthday cake on Sunday too!
And I might just be out shopping for a birthday present after work today! :-)
Post a Comment