Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy to be home...


Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers today. Surgery was a success! It was pretty heartbreaking for me when the doctors had to take Maddox out of my arms, but Aunt Sandy was there to reassure me that he was in good hands - thanks again, Aunt Sandy. He's been pretty cranky and a little groggy today, but that was to be expected. I think it bothers Matt and I to look at the "boo-boo" more than anything. We take him back next Friday to have a stitch removed, so the next couple days are going to be challenging. Luckily Matt took off work until next Tuesday, in order to help me tend to Maddox. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we enter the healing stage...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!UNCA JERRY

Sandy said...

I was very happy to be there with you guys, especially since I know my way around the hospital. I was very confident that Maddox would be well taken care of and hoped that some of my confidence would spread to you and Matt and ease even a few of your fears.

I am happy that it went well and Maddox is home safe and sound. AND I enjoyed chatting with you, Matt and Linda.

Brittany said...

Aww, I'm happy to know he's doing well!! He's quite a trouper! If you need anything, let me know!!

Papaw said...

.....Hooray......

Todd said...

We are glad to hear that everything went well!

Jeff said...

Glad to see Maddox is doing well.

Amanda said...

Thanks everyone!