Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baby Update....

I had my second doctors appointment today. I took Grandma Bev with me so she could hear the heart beat (she was very excited). They changed my due date (apparently they miscalculated at my first appointment) and it is now April 26. My mom is hoping that I will be a couple days late so that the baby can share her Birthday. All of my blood work came back perfect and the heartbeat was strong so everything seems to be going well. Now we just have to wait 6 more weeks to find out what we are having. I will keep everyone posted.

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Very cool. Glad everything is going so well.

Uncle Jeff and Aunt Belinda

Sandy said...

What great news! That would be very cool for Bev to share April 28 with her grandbaby. See if you can work on that, Kristi! :-)

Amanda said...

Again, I'm super excited for you! Every doctor's visit is so amazing...I'm pretty sure I cried the first time I heard Maddox's heaertbeat - it's pretty spectacular to know you've got a life growing inside you, huh?!

Todd said...

At the rate this family is growing...we will soon have to rent the convention center for family gathering! :)