Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Aint it a shame
T;hree contractors bid on a minor repair job at the whitehouse.The first contractor,from Florida,comes in with a bid $1000 400 for materials $400 for labor $200 profit.(oops But I'm typi ng challenged so i'm not typing this over..........The second contractor,from Tennessee,says he'll do the job for $800:$300 for materials ,,$300 for labor $200 for profit.Then comes a local Washington contractor who submits a bid of $100,800.Why so much asks the startled government offical? Well says the " I figure,$50.000 for me ,$50.000 for you and $800.00 for the guy from Tennessee to fix the fence. Yeah ,lets spend another billion or so and bail out all these guys to get the economy up and moving.
1 comment:
YES BROTHER, IT IS A SHAME BUT OH SO TRUE. WE NEED TO TAKE A VACUUM CLEANER AND RUN IT ALL OVER WASHINGTON D.C. AND CLEAR OUT ALL THE VERMIN IN OFFICE. SOUND HARSH?
SORRY, THATS THE WAY I FEEL. I'M SICK TO DEATH AT ALL THE UGLY POLITICAL COMMERCIALS ON THE T.V.
I'LL BE GLAD WHEN THE ELECTION IS OVER SO WE CAN GET BACK TO THE BANK ROBERIES AND MURDERS MAKING THE HEADLINES.....UNCA JERRY
Post a Comment