Thursday, September 18, 2008
Were Baaaack
Hey Guys we're back in our old Kentucky Home as of 11.00 athis morning(in time for happy hour).like many of you we lost electricty and phone and our dining room.We hightailed it to our certifiable sons home on Tuesday(got tired of eating cold cuts)by the light of the moon.ha,ha.Now I've got a lot of work to do like empting the frig straighting up the place as it wasn't easy to do in the dark!.....Papaw
4 comments:
Welcome back Meemaw and Papaw! I hope they got your meals staightened out by the time you got back!
Thanks for visiting us. We had a great time. We'll see you next Thurday at Red Lobster. YeeeeeeHaaaaa!
Jeff and Belinda
Glad you're home... I've missed my daily (or sometimes hourly) calls for computer support! hahaha
I'm sorry you guys had to go through that...we were fortunate enough to have power by Monday morning. Matt, Maddox and I really need to come visit soon!
Post a Comment