YEA..YEA...I DIAL THIS BLOG UP 2 OR 3 TIMES A DAY JUST TO SEE IF ANYBODY HAD ANYTHING TO SAY. WE NEED TO HAVE A JOKE OF THE DAY OR SOMETHING...AND I AGREE ABOUT HAVING ANOTHER FAMILY REUNION. ONE SHOULD BE PLANNED FOR THE SPRING OR SUMMER OF '09....WHO WANTS TO VOLUNTEER TO HEAD IT UP...WE NEED TO GET DON'S KIDS IN ON THIS BLOG ALSO. SANDY...SHALL I E-MAIL DON'S KIDS TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU FOR AN INVITATION? PLEASE ADVISE.. UNCA JERRY
It would be great to include Don's kids too! If you have their e-mail addresses feel free to e-mail them to me and I'll send them an invitation to join the fun.
The more the merrier and the more posts the more fun!!
I'm with Papaw!!! Come on, guys! Let's get bloggin'!
You don't have to wait until there is a major life event to post!! How about posting what you did this weekend? ...or give us a review of the new restaurant you tried? ...or let us know how school is going like Bethany did! Heck, I even told you (and showed you) what I cooked for supper the other day!!!
The more posts we have, the more fun it will be. If everyone waits until there is something "special" to post, the posts might become few and far between, and if there are no posts to read or reply to, everyone will lose interest.
So come on, everyone!! How about posting something TODAY!!!!
7 comments:
Hey, Uncle Gene... good talking with you yesterday! xxoo Niece Denise
YEA..YEA...I DIAL THIS BLOG UP 2 OR 3 TIMES A DAY JUST TO SEE IF ANYBODY HAD ANYTHING TO SAY. WE NEED TO HAVE A JOKE OF THE DAY OR SOMETHING...AND I AGREE ABOUT HAVING ANOTHER FAMILY REUNION. ONE SHOULD BE PLANNED FOR THE SPRING OR SUMMER OF '09....WHO WANTS TO VOLUNTEER TO HEAD IT UP...WE NEED TO GET DON'S KIDS IN ON THIS BLOG
ALSO. SANDY...SHALL I E-MAIL DON'S KIDS TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU FOR AN INVITATION? PLEASE ADVISE..
UNCA JERRY
Unca J--
It would be great to include Don's kids too! If you have their e-mail addresses feel free to e-mail them to me and I'll send them an invitation to join the fun.
The more the merrier and the more posts the more fun!!
San
I'm with Papaw!!! Come on, guys! Let's get bloggin'!
You don't have to wait until there is a major life event to post!! How about posting what you did this weekend? ...or give us a review of the new restaurant you tried? ...or let us know how school is going like Bethany did! Heck, I even told you (and showed you) what I cooked for supper the other day!!!
The more posts we have, the more fun it will be. If everyone waits until there is something "special" to post, the posts might become few and far between, and if there are no posts to read or reply to, everyone will lose interest.
So come on, everyone!! How about posting something TODAY!!!!
Ok, you asked for it! I'll be posting pictures of Maddox EVERYDAY! You might even get sick of him...who am I kidding...no you won't!
Yay!! I would LOVE to see Maddox every day!! Bring it on!!! :-)
Amanda -- you crack me up! (But I totally agree! 'Cause he's the cutest baby EVER!)
Post a Comment