Sunday, September 7, 2008

Oh my not again

Alas and alack the Bungles are back...with no offensive line poor ole Carson is on his back most of the time.So how can i root for these Dolts....no thanks Ill keep cheering on the COLTS.!!!!

6 comments:

Denise said...

God Bless the Bungles and the Colts... I'm married to and became a diehard Philadelphia Eagles fan... GO BIRDS! xoxo Niece Denise

Anonymous said...

GO COLTS!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'M WITH YOU GENO...I WATCH THE BENGALS PLAY, BUT I DON'T ROOT FOR THEM BECAUSE IT DOES NO GOOD AND IT LEAVES ME FRUSTATED. I DON'T DISLIKE THEM BUT MY TEAM IS THE COLTS ALSO. I WISH THE BENGALS WERE BETTER, BUT I WISHED FOR A MILLION DOLLARS ONCE AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR THAT TO HAPPEN TOO.
HAPPY HORSESHOES.....UNCA JERRY

Linda said...

I live in CINCINNATI and my teams will always be the Cincinnati REDS and the Cincinnati BENGALS! What can I say? I'm just loyal that way!

Amazing how our "lowly" REDS could take two of three from the "mighty" CUBS this weekend! GO REDS! Finish strong! Be the spoiler!

Sandy said...

Did anyone hear why Chad (poor, pitiful Chad) wasn't wearing his OCHO CINCO jersey? I thought the NFL had accepted his legal (but stupid) name change.

Amanda said...

I'm so OVER Chad Johnson...not that I really care that much about football, but still...