Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mad about Maddox...

On September 7, Maddox turned 5...months, that is! I'll tell you what, with all that's going on in the world today, every day, week and month that passes by is a huge celebration! Right now he's figuring out how to roll over, and he devours his rice cereal like it's the tastiest thing on the planet! Next week we get to introduce him to baby food - starting with veggies (strained peas - ewww)! This is my life...but I wouldn't trade it for anything!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Time goes by so quickly! Treasure every moment, every messy feeding and, yes, even every stinky diaper!

Oh, I forgot, our baby's poo doesn't stink! 'Cause of course, he is the best baby in the whole, wide world!

Sandy said...

What a sweetie! (..and, Amanda, are you starting to wonder if your mom's vocabulary includes anything more than "best baby in the whole, wide world?") :-)

caveman said...

Sorry, Linda the diaper thing is just too much. I thonk I changed 3 or 4 of those. Couldn't eat Grey Poupon Mustard for years.......

Jeff said...

Stop with the poop stuff already! Youw!