Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Lana
Dad-blame it Lana,where air yee?Ima callin on you to jine air blog imegeetly.Withyer back-grown at beein a skool-marm I be sure that you cud hep yer Ohi-yo famblie to partisepate in this here thang theys acallen a blog.Hit seems to me that mos of air famblie dont has the ed-gee-cation(6th grade graduate)that I duz so ima callen on you to hep them to writ lack I does.Ima deependin on yee and Ima thankin yee !!!Papaw
5 comments:
As her older sister, I can account for the fact that it's super hard to get hold of Lana! That girl wakes up at the crack of dawn and is on the go non-stop long into the night!
OH MY GOD...I UNDERSTOOD EVERY WORD YOU SAID GENO...
EYE KIN TOCK LACK YEW IF'N EYE
WON'T TWO, CUZ WE'ENS AM BRUDDAS...
UNCA JERRY
Hey, you'll have to cut Lana some slack right now. She's in the middle of negotiating the purchase of her very first house -- a cool condo in Anderson!
Say a little prayer! She's on pins and needles waiting for a response to her offer.
How exciting for Lon!!! Can't wait to see pictures of this cool condo on the blog!!!
And, to Dad and Unca J... are you guys related to Pappy Yokum?
Wazza whoozit?
Post a Comment