Hey everyone!
its been awhile since i have posted anything but i would like to let you know that i started my first sales job at H.H. Gregg. I'm an electronics specialist, i had 2 weeks of training on everything from TV's to hdmi cables. I'm working full time as a salesman there so about 40 hrs a week, and also going to school full time so i kind of busy nowadays but that's fine with me. I've been making sales and I like my new job i interact with people all day, I only get paid if i sell products but its not that hard at all. I basically am running a self-employed business because i have to give out my card and try and build a customer base which pretty exciting. It still isn't as exciting as how much money i will be making during the holidays supposedly you can make up to 2 grand a week. So if you don't see me during the holidays its because I'm making a lot of money. In 3 months i will be able to purchase anything in the store at landed cost which is basically what H.H. Gregg pays for the product. I also get a discount for all friends and family after 3 months so that means all of you, the discount is 50% on the difference between landed cost and the price we sell it for. so that is pretty cool i think. Well there is an update for yah on what im doing. I hoping to graduate from IUPUI next spring with my OLS degree and so im working on that as well. welp peace out
8 comments:
Just for your piece of mind....I know a few people that have worked or still work at H.H. Gregg....come to think of it, my wife worked there for a little while too...anyway, they all said that the money was good, and the holiday should definately be good for the wallet! GOOD LUCK!
WHO IS THAT DUDE IN THE PICTURE...
ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I'VE SEEN KENNY, BUT THIS DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ANYONE I'VE EVER SEEN...UNCA JERRY
Sounds like you are one busy dude! Congrats on the job and also for finishing up your degree in the near future. Now, just what is an OLS degree???
Hey just a pointer from a former HH Gregg salesperson stay near the Appliances better commission!
Also nice tan
Is that your evil twin gaurding the beer?
Sounds like you've got a nice plan in place...keep at it! I like the family discount...Matt and I might be calling in a favor...
Ken if they ever have ten dollar bills on sale for five ninety five let me know
Post a Comment