Saturday, September 27, 2008

Events calendar

Because in the last survey many of you responded that you would like a place to easily find important family (and other) events on the blog, I will be adding a monthly events list in the right column. This list can include things like graduations, church events, fundraisers, car shows, craft shows, surgeries, whatever. The goal is for the family blog community to know what's going on that might be fun for us all or is important to you.

So if you have an event that you want added, simple post it on the blog to let me know and I will add it to the monthly list. I will not be adding birthdays or anniversaries since they are already shown on the blog, BUT if you are having an anniversary or birthday PARTY or CELEBRATION and would like for your fellow bloggers to come, we can definitely add that to the events list if you give me a head's up.

--Sandy

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like a plan! I'm really enjoying this blog...I think it's been super healthy for us as a family. Right now, family is more important to me than ever!

Amanda said...

BTW - thanks for posting Maddox's surgery date! I'm gonna be a mess and would love all the prayers I can get!