Sunday, September 14, 2008

Evan's Senior Exhibition


So as some of you may already know. I'm finally graduating with my BFA (Bachelors of Fine Art) with emphasis in Graphic Design from NKU this year. That being said, I will be having an exhibition at my school to showcase my design/art in November. And guess what!? You're all invited! I need everyone's addresses so I can send you custom designed invites. Send all your info to evansharfe@gmail.com and I'll put you on my list.

The above image is a poster design I did for last year's exhibition so please don't go by the dates on that one. Cool? Cool!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey buddy! You KNOW I'll be there! I've been waiting for this day for a long time and am proud of you for hanging in there and going for the BFA rather than a BA.

I love you sense of design and your tenacity in pursuing your goal!

Love ya, dude!

Amanda said...

Awesome! I would love to attend! I'll send you my info...

Todd said...

Damn....does this mean you have to get a real job, and take on real responsibilities???? I'm playin' you know I'm proud, this is the only thing that you have 1 up on me! Don'y let it go to your head!!! :) GOOD JOB BRO!!!!

Linda said...

Awesome! Another professional artist in the family! CONGRATULATIONS!