Saturday, August 30, 2008

Greetings from PA!

My thanks to cuzin Sandy for inviting me to join the Not Dunn Bloggin' team! I've have truly enjoyed reading the entries and viewing the pics! Hugs and prayers go out to cuzin Jeff and to everyone else! Have a blessed Holiday weekend. More later... luv, Nana Denise :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M KIND OF AN OUTSIDER, BUT WELCOME ABOARD DINK. I'M SURE YOU WANT TO JOIN THE RANK OF THE GRANNIES. MY LORD I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LITTLE NIECES AND NEPHEWS ARE NOW GRANDPARENTS (SOME OF THEM).
DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL OLD "GENO"...I KNOW IT DOES ME. TWO
OF MY FOUR ARE GRANDPARENTS..UNCA JERRY...

Sandy said...

Hey Denise! So glad you could join us!!! I really hope you keep us up to date with pix of your newest family member!

The goal of this blog is to help us all stay in touch so if anyone else on your "branch" of the tree would like to be a member of the blog, just have them send me an e-mail.

Sandy