Saturday, September 11, 2010

CHRISTMAS 2010

These days, it's NEVER too early to start thinking about the holiday season! This year the Hoods will be hosting the Dunn Christmas at our new house in Amelia. After talking to Aunt Kim yesterday, I realized that we should set a date ASAP before everyone's schedules start filling up.
I am suggesting Saturday, December 4th. Uncle Brad is booked the remaining Saturdays in December and Uncle Jeff's family will be out of the country after Christmas Day. If the 4th isn't good, we'll have to start discussing Sundays.
Please give me feedback ASAP! Luv ya!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Checking with Mike.

Linda said...

December 4th isn't good for us. We already have that date booked on our calendar for REDSFEST.

Sandy said...

I wish we could do it closer to Christmas. The last time we got together in the beginning of December, Christmas just wasn't the same.

Linda said...

I agree with San. How about Sunday, December 19th?