Monday, February 15, 2010

Random Pic of the Day...

Does anyone recognize this place?? C'mon you Georgia boys!! How about a few stories to go along with the pic?

5 comments:

Papaw said...

This is the bluff in the conasauga river on Uncle Clints Farm.I've spent many,many hours there fishing and swimming. Love it...

Anonymous said...

THATS THE CONASAUGA RIVER THAT RUNS THROUGH THE BRYANT PLACE IN GEORGIA. LOOKS LIKE NEAR THE OLD SWIMMING HOLE AROUND THE BLUFF...

Anonymous said...

DAMN...LOOK AT THE POSTING TIMES ON THE ABOVE...WE WERE ANSWERING AT THE SAME TIME...WE'RE TIGHT BRO...

Papaw said...

One story that amazes me is while I had my family in Georgia for a visit George,Debby and my kids decided to go swimming there.At that time Uncle Clint had a rope swing tied to a tree limb that hung over the river.Jeff just had to try it out.Grabbing the rope he swung(or swang)whatever,out over the river letting go of the rope at his highest point....One problem....he forgot to take his glasses off and when he came up,..no glasses...with no spare pair available ,he decide to dive back in the river and search for them on the bottom of the river. you've all heard of the needle in the haystack,right ..well Jeff found his needl and retrived his glasses ,I quickly put them in my pocket and the kids had a great time the rest of the day.Can you believe that?

Anonymous said...

THAT'S HARD TO BELIEVE, BUT I KNOW YOU WOULDN'T TELL A FIB...SO I'M A BELIEVER!!