What Happened?
No warmhearted communications. No pictures full of sunny smiles. No warm fuzzies except for a few birthday wishes from Papaw. Instead, much like outside, there's a frozen tundra in the Not Dunn Bloggin' blog space.
It's a shame. I guess Facebook has stolen everyone away. There are no more "family only" communications. Now everything we post is for all our "friends" to see. It's not that I am anti friend. I just really loved that we Dunns and Dunn relatives had our own personal avenue to share what was going on in our lives with the rest of the FAMILY. Maybe I am the only one who did. :-(
So anyway, I know I missed a couple weeks (I was working 80 hours a week for go live support - yeah, yeah, that's no excuse), but I am back to say that I am going to continue on just as I said in my Blog New Year's Resolution and make a post at least once a week, whether anyone wants to read it or not!
So here is my Random Pic of the Day:
No warmhearted communications. No pictures full of sunny smiles. No warm fuzzies except for a few birthday wishes from Papaw. Instead, much like outside, there's a frozen tundra in the Not Dunn Bloggin' blog space.
It's a shame. I guess Facebook has stolen everyone away. There are no more "family only" communications. Now everything we post is for all our "friends" to see. It's not that I am anti friend. I just really loved that we Dunns and Dunn relatives had our own personal avenue to share what was going on in our lives with the rest of the FAMILY. Maybe I am the only one who did. :-(
So anyway, I know I missed a couple weeks (I was working 80 hours a week for go live support - yeah, yeah, that's no excuse), but I am back to say that I am going to continue on just as I said in my Blog New Year's Resolution and make a post at least once a week, whether anyone wants to read it or not!
So here is my Random Pic of the Day:
How's this for a sunny smile? This pic was taken on a sizzling day last summer while Todd, Sam, Zae, Logan, Mike and I were watching the Reds win a scorcher!!
Feel any warmer now???
2 comments:
I NEVER LEFT....I VISIT THE BLOG 2 OR 3 TIMES A DAY. I DIDN'T WANT TO HOG ALL THE SPACE...I PROMISE I'LL DO BETTER TOO...HOW ABOUT YOU BIG BRO...CAN WE COUNT ON YOUR VISITING THE SITE AT LEAST ONCE A DAY....WE CAN BORE THEM TO DEATH WITH OUR FISHIN CHATTER!!!!
I think you and Sandy are right.....so all you Dunn family bloggers be ready to be enlightend by the terrible trio,maybe you will blog in self defense.
Post a Comment