Thursday, December 3, 2009

WELL....

ME AND MY BIG BRUDDER HAD LUNCH AGAIN TODAY....THIS TIME IT WAS TACO
BELL....THEN BACK TO HIS NEST AND WE HAD A GOOD OLD TIME PLANNING OUR
FISHING PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR. IT SEEMS WE'VE BOTH HAD A HANKERIN TO VISIT
REELFOOT LAKE IN WESTERN TENNESSEE, SO WE THOUGHT WE'ED GIVE THAT A TRY
SOMETIME IN APRIL OR MAY...WHENEVER THE CRAPPIES ARE HITTING THE BEST.
I HAVE AN E-MAIL INTO A PLACE CALLED GRAYS CAMP FOR SOME INFO...I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT. INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH, THE LAKE WAS FORMED BY AN
EARTHQUAKE BACK IN 1811-1812, AND WAS FILLED IN BY THE MIGHTY MISSISSIPPI RIVER. ITS BEST FISHING IS CRAPPIE, BLUE GILL, AND BASS...ALL RIGHT DOWN GENO'S ALLEY (EXCEPT THE BASS).....I JUST LOVE TALKIN ABOUT FISHIN.....SEE YA!

4 comments:

Papaw said...

Yeah,thanks for the visit Bro.Its always nice to shoot the breeze with you about fishing and stuff.Now we're all set if Sandy and Linda will let me go.(pretty please girls).I can hardly wait!!

Sandy said...

Okay. You've been a good boy. I guess it will be okay as long as you behave yourself!!!

Actually sounds like a FABULOUS idea!!! Can I plan on having a fish fry when you get back?? :-)

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY....FOR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY...WITH CHEESY GRITS?

Sandy said...

I googled Reelfoot Lake and is looks awesome! I love the cypress trees (which I hear make for great fishing).

Make sure you stow a camera in with that fishing gear!