SEEMS THE BLOG IS LOSING GUSTO....ARE YOU GUYS LOSING INTEREST? HAS FACEBOOK BROUGHT THE "NOT DUNN BLOGGIN" TO ITS KNEES? I CERTAINLY HOPE THE ANSWER IS AN EMPHATIC "NO"!!!! HERE'S SOME GOOD NEWS....GENE AND I ARE GOING ON A FISHING TRIP TO REELFOOT LAKE IN WESTERN TENNESSEE...LEAVING ON APRIL 25TH AND RETURNING APRIL 29TH. FOUR WONDERFUL CRAPPIE CATCHING DAYS ON A GORGEOUS LAKE. FOUR GREAT NIGHTS IN A NEWLY BUILT CABIN, WITH ALL THE AMENITIES, AND EACH OF US HAVE A GREAT FISHING PARTNER (TOOTIN OUR OWN HORN)!! I KNOW ITS SEEMS LIKE A LONG WAY OFF,
BUT IT GIVES US SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO....FISHIN HAS BEEN IN OUR BLOOD A LONG, LONG, TIME......CAN'T WAIT.......!!!! ANYBODY WANT TO GO WITH US..
CALL ME AND I WILL MAKE ARRANGMENTS......UNCA J
4 comments:
yep jerry we might as well stick a fork in it ,holde a wake ,bury it and foget it ever existed.I,really enjoyed hearing from everybody,I tried the facebook thing which I think is only a race to see if I got more friends than all the rest of you ,or to see how many favorite enities I can join ,or utter some nonsensible profanity ,or etc,etc .I've got a shovel J>D>let me know and I'll help you put our blog to rest.
It's not dead...just resting. No worries, we'll be back with news. Been extremely busy at work and with Christmas preparations.
I hope you are right Linny but the sad truth is that there were only a few people who posted regularly and I think we are just out of new material.
For the blog to survivie, I think we will need more participants and I'm not sure we will get them. I'm willing to try to keep it going if anyone else is.
I've got your and Linny's back San you know you can count on J.D and me.
Post a Comment