Woo-zee...gorgeous They all look in pretty good shape but I,ll take the pretty little blond in the middle of most of the shots. Seems like your hard work paid off.I'm so proud of you and can't imagine how proud your Mom Dad are.I hereby declare this week as You can cheat a little week. Love you sweetie,Stop in if you are ever over this way......Papaw.
3 comments:
Woo-zee...gorgeous They all look in pretty good shape but I,ll take the pretty little blond in the middle of most of the shots. Seems like your hard work paid off.I'm so proud of you and can't imagine how proud your Mom Dad are.I hereby declare this week as You can cheat a little week. Love you sweetie,Stop in if you are ever over this way......Papaw.
Margarita's all around!! I'm buying yours Lon!!! You looked fabulous and I loved your warm-up suit too! Congrats!!
(Congrats to Bill, too!!)
WOW....THAT WAS STUPENDOUS!!! WAY TO GO LANA...I LOVED THAT SALUTE
TO THE JARHEADS.
Post a Comment