Monday, November 16, 2009

FOOTBALL CAPITOL OF THE WORLD...

WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND FOR THE CITY OF CINCINNATI AGAIN...THE BEARCATS
PUT ON A WINNING SHOW AND THE THE BENGALS WON THEIR BIGGEST GAME OF
THE YEAR!!! I HAVE TO ADMIT I WAS A LITTLE BIT SKITTISH ABOUT THE STEELERS
GAME, BUT THE BLACK AND ORANGE DEFENSE REARED ITS HEAD AND SHOWED
MR. WORTHLESSBURGER AND HINEY-FACE WARD THAT THE NEW KIDS ARE READY TO HAVE THEIR SAY FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS OR SO....GO BEARCATS...GO BENGALS...
WHO-DEY!!!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

It was a GREAT sports weekend! Bob and Matt were at the UC game Friday night. They said the place was rockin! Bob observed that UC's campus has changed dramatically since he was a student there in the 70's. Well, as they say: UC stands for Under Construction!

Go Bearcats! Go Bengals!

Papaw said...

Yep I agree what a sports weekend.To really round things out the Colts made the Patriots pay for their ignorance and ego.Who Dey ...who gonna beat dem Bengals...and who gonna ride dem Colts?