Sunday, October 18, 2009

2 weeks and counting!!


I know I just blogged about the figure competition, but it's pretty much consuming my life right now so I don't have much else to talk about, lol! Just wanted to give a quick update...I'm 2 weeks out from my competition and I'm at about 12% body fat. Typically, the goal for figure competitors is about 11%. While I have 2 more weeks to drop the last little bit, it's especially tough to do that at this point without also losing lean muscle mass (since the calories I'm consuming is lower and my calorie expenditure (aka "exercise") is greater...But the good news is that I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel :-) I'm determined to do my best!!!

5 comments:

Papaw said...

Hang in there Lana,and in two weeks you can have a couple of Cheat Days.......It goes without saying we all know you will do your best..........I'm proud of you .

Sandy said...

Margarita, here you come!!! :-)

Linda said...

I know all your hard work will pay off. We're looking forward to being there to cheer you on to VICTORY!

Amanda said...

Amazing!

Linda said...

I've got my tickets!