Friday, September 4, 2009

Sign up to help with Papaw's move!

Please let me know if you are able to help move Papaw to Northgate on Saturday, September 26. Sign up by commenting to this post who in your family is available and what hours.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Bob and I are available all day.

Are we renting a truck or are we using our vehicles? Personally, I'd rather rent a truck, load it all up and make one trip.

A few of us can stay behind and make sure the apartment at Colonial is cleaned up. It shouldn't take too long and then that team can rejoin everyone at the Northgate condo.

Amanda - maybe we can get together the week after the closing and you can line Papaw's cabinets like you did at Colonial. Sound okay?

Sandy said...

I vote truck and ONE trip! I am available all day too.

Kristi said...

We probably won't be able to help with the physical move. But we could help get settled or clean at the new place. Let me know.

Amanda said...

Matt and I are available all day. We'll try to get someone to watch Maddox so he won't be all over the place and in the way!

Brittany said...

Amanda, I'm terrible at moving and always find that I'm somehow in the way. If you need someone to watch Maddox, I'll volunteer!